Have an account? Login
The Service comprises a suite of online services provided by Leadership New Hampshire, including but not limited to:
- an online Leadership New Hampshire Community Directory, LNH Connects
- the Community Messaging Service class emailer, and
- a User-to-User Community Messaging service
1. Copyright; Rules for Submission of Content.
- You retain ownership of all of your intellectual property rights in any content created, posted, or shared by you, on or through the Service and any personal data, (the “User Content”). Leadership New Hampshire does not claim ownership of your User Content.
2. Rules of Conduct.
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, disturbing, pornographic, or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
- You may not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your User Content, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You must not interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature.
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- You may only make non-commercial uses of the Service and Service Content. Use of Service or the Service Content for any commercial, public or political purpose is strictly prohibited. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to: (1) activities that are illegal or fraudulent; (2) use that inaccurately implies endorsement, approval, or sponsorship by Leadership New Hampshire (or any individual officer, board member or employee of Leadership New Hampshire); (3) use that can be confused with official communications of Leadership New Hampshire or its officers, board members or employees; and (4) print or electronic mass mailings (sometimes known as "spamming"), solicitations for commercial services.
- Certain areas of the Service provide tools for the exchange of ideas and information between users, including in the form of direct messaging. Leadership New Hampshire is not responsible or liable for any content, including User Content, that is posted or distributed pursuant to such user to user exchanges. The views and opinions expressed by users are theirs alone, and are not endorsed by, and should not be ascribed to Leadership New Hampshire. You are solely responsible for all User Content you post, and you assume all risks relating to its use by others and others’ reliance on its accuracy.
3. Privacy; Confidentiality.
4. Limitation of Liability; Indemnification.
- This service and all its content are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
Leadership New Hampshire does not approve or endorse any user content. Leadership New Hampshire is not liable to users or visitors for any damages of any kind arising out of the use of the service, service content, or user content regardless of whether leadership new hampshire has been advised of the possibility of damages.
5. User Accounts; Account Termination Policy.
- Links to Other Services. Leadership New Hampshire may provide links to websites operated by third parties, including but not limited to, websites operated by Leadership New Hampshire, as a convenience for our users. Leadership New Hampshire does not endorse or accept responsibility for the content or the use of third-party websites. If you use third-party sites, you do so solely at your own risk. Links do not imply that Leadership New Hampshire is affiliated or associated with any linked site.
The Data We Collect and Use
While using LNH Connects, we might ask you to provide certain individually identifiable data which might be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable data may possibly include, but is not limited to, your first and last name, e-mail address, phone number and mailing address. We may possibly use your individually identifiable information to contact you with news, event invitations and surveys.
Like many other websites, LNH Connects makes use of log files. Such files simply log site visitors – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and part of hosting services. The data inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) address, Internet Service Provider, browser types, date/time, referring and exit pages and the amount of clicks. This information is used to look for trends, administer the site, track user movement around the site and collect demographic information. Additionally, we use these files to rank each LNH Class for Engagement Scoring and Ranking.